Updates from Wilder

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Do I detect a hint of sarcasm there caseh...what could possibly be the problem then ?

bugger me, whaty a set of contrary bastards on here...rome wasnt built in a day...weve been on the decline for 8 years...give the bloke time...he will succeed....Harry mark 2...

Thing is, I don't know anyone who doesn't want him to succeed. What I am trying to point out is that irrespective of who the manager is, we get told the same bs in a slightly different way. The club employs good managers and then, I believe, goes back on what was promised. This puts the manager in the invidious position of publicly having to change what he has initially said. I hope CW can rise above this poor game they play and be succesful IN SPITE of the board.

We need to support the manager because I believe it will be the same whoever is manager. I would rather it be Chris Wilder than anyone else.

UTB

Did anyone notice he said one reason players weren't in yet was' because they were "coveted "!!
They'd better be fkn good now he's said that !
:eek::eek:

First one to tell me what brilliant supporters Utd have is ...............wrong.

I want most of my business done for 23rd June
It'll be hotting up next week
We might have to wait another week.

Next it'll be January.

You keep swallowing the bs if you please, some of us can see where this is going.
well tell me who have wednesday added to their squad
they are minted supposedly

tell me who have millwall added
tell me who has added more than 2 like we have
interested to know who you think is ready to go before training even starts

some of our fans are incredible
we have to have a team ready and paid for before junes out
or we havent a chance

how many of the other 23 clubs in league one have finalised their squads already

are Bolton ready to go after relegation
have peterborough stopped after chanes

get a fucking grip on reality,
June is and always has been footballs holiday month when absolutely fuck all happens
except England disappointing the shit out of us

The trouble is it don't look like McCabe will provide Wilder with a mop.
Agreed. But give it a month, and a fair few will be blaming Wilder. Give it 2 defeats and it starts to grow. Repeat and rinse.

For now, it's just Barney the clown.

UTB

All the good players will have been on holiday, the shit ones who haven't got a club will be trying to get a club and maybe not had such a good holiday or one at all, I don't want these players.

All the good players will have been on holiday, the shit ones who haven't got a club will be trying to get a club and maybe not had such a good holiday or one at all, I don't want these players.
Plenty of players that would greatly improve the club are out of contract and/or have rejected a contract offered to them.

And plenty more have 2 days of their contract remaining
This is just a separate point, but I've no idea why people make the distinction between when players contracts officially run out. It doesn't matter as we've seen with so many clubs getting deals done for players out of contract before those contracts officially run out.

171 goals and 169 points in two seasons,
Let's all pray to the impotent Brazilian in the sky that we don't have to suffer that sort of toe-curling embarrassment again!

Of course the two relegations that were the bookends of his tenure have faded with time as the centuries go by...

image.png

Back
Top Bottom