Silent Blade....Do you want any of these programmes?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Sharrowblade

Reaction score
Hi Silent,

I have a couple of more boxes of programmes, all with the usual faults but plenty of material for your needs.

If you want them just let me know...if not I will have to dispose of them some other way.

silent.jpg

Regards Sharrow

If Silent doesn't want them, I'm sure Foxy will take them off your hands.

He does have a list of swaps for any collectors too.

If Silent doesn't want them, I'm sure Foxy will take them off your hands.

He does have a list of swaps for any collectors too.

Cheers Linz, always looking for Teamsheets, Reserves, Tickets, and friendlies.

If Foxy needs owt', tell him to drop me a line, the filing cabinet at work is getting full, can't actually fit any work in it.

filing Cabinet.jpg

If Foxy needs owt', tell him to drop me a line, the filing cabinet at work is getting full, can't actually fit any work in it.

Oh don't post pictures... he'll be pottering round in the office all night to reciprocate! :D

Hi Silent,

I have a couple of more boxes of programmes, all with the usual faults but plenty of material for your needs.

If you want them just let me know...if not I will have to dispose of them some other way.

View attachment 16688

Regards Sharrow
Just seen this post. Thanks for offering and I am keen on programmes between 1970 and 1975. I have full set of 1970/71 but not "Together to the First". Am I too late?

Just seen this post. Thanks for offering and I am keen on programmes between 1970 and 1975. I have full set of 1970/71 but not "Together to the First". Am I too late?

No you're fine Pete, I will message you after the match this afternoon. Regards Sharrow.

I am looking for 3 programmes to complete my 1981/82 4th division collection. I went to all the games that season except Hereford away (no football special) but my Dad through them away when he moved house. I have managed to get most of them except.
Stockport Away
Northampton Away
Altrincham Home.
If anyone has any spares or unwanted ones let me know.

I am looking for 3 programmes to complete my 1981/82 4th division collection. I went to all the games that season except Hereford away (no football special) but my Dad through them away when he moved house. I have managed to get most of them except.
Stockport Away
Northampton Away
Altrincham Home.
If anyone has any spares or unwanted ones let me know.

All available for a combined £12.00 at www.sheffieldunitedprogrammes.co.uk, surely worth it at that price to complete a collection?

upload_2016-6-18_13-31-49.png

I have a 1955 Derek Dooley Testimonial programme - if anyone is interested please message me. Needs to go to a good home - was my late father's.

Back
Top Bottom