Kyle McFadzean

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I agree, although rounding on is a bit strong, Daz hardly flexed his muscles and I don't think Walthy was involved at all, in which case, Stony bloke got off very lightly :)

It appears they may have over looked one factor in that whole debate. There was a Milton Keynes City FC and funnily enough they struggled to attract much of a following when that club was non-league. During the 80's they got Sam Hammam on board as director to try and get his club Wimbledon to relocate to Milton Keynes but it came to nothing.

Milton Keynes have had their eye on Wimbledon for decades and all it took was a financial crisis at Wimbledon that played right into their hands. Why get your own club up the league pyramid when you can leap frog everyone and take someone else's place.

I agree with Presty I will always have distain for MK Dons.

Hopefully Kyle joins us and shows there is more to football than just league position.

I do hope we're not waiting, like every club in the land has to, until the transfer window opens on 1 July.

Typical United!

Never going to happen but either him or Dean would be perfect for us. Both know how to get out of this league. McFadz probably more realistic if anything.

Worth another look? Still got 2 years on his contract so will need a fee, but seems a sensible move if we could get him.

Worth another look? Still got 2 years on his contract so will need a fee, but seems a sensible move if we could get him.

Not for me. I have watched him a couple of times (admittedly once was against Chelsea) and he had a poor game both times. I'm sure that doesn't represent a typical performance from him but what stuck out was his lack of comfort in the ball. I'm all for defenders defending first but they have to be comfortable controlling and passing a ball in most situations or it worries me.

BM poster reckons he's signing

This deal was basically done under Clough, as was the signing of Andy Williams. If we've gone back in for him it wouldn't surprise me. As a youth player Kyle was well thought of but he was far from an angel of the pitch. It looks like he's grown up a lot since then and is an excellent footballing CH at this level. We'd need a big unit next to him though.

Yeah, it wouldn't surprise me at all. We were in for him a year ago and any move may have been instigated from his end with him being a Blade - he was willing to sign for us despite MK's promotion to the Championship after all.

Personally though I'm not too bothered about signing him while there are so many good centre halves available on free transfers.

Btw, how typical for us to cancel those two deals and go ahead with the one for Conor fucking Sammon. Williams would've been a great partner for Sharp and we would've got in the top 6 as a result. Certainly with McFadzean there as well.

Bit of a Mastermind vibe about that profile pic....

mastermind1.jpg

Yeah, it wouldn't surprise me at all. We were in for him a year ago and any move may have been instigated from his end with him being a Blade - he was willing to sign for us despite MK's promotion to the Championship after all.

Personally though I'm not too bothered about signing him while there are so many good centre halves available on free transfers.

Btw, how typical for us to cancel those two deals and go ahead with the one for Conor fucking Sammon. Williams would've been a great partner for Sharp and we would've got in the top 6 as a result. Certainly with McFadzean there as well.

I'm sure we had Will Grigg earmarked as well as the Swindon goalkeeper who ended up at Rangers.

Last time we were at MK, McFadz was a real handful, looked like he had been living in the gym, really filled out and looked strong.

Andy Giddings has hinted he is a target for us.

I think some what an unrealistic target but we are in the market for a centre half and someone who wants to play for United he would be a perfect fit.

Promotions on his CV and a big powerhouse would love him back at lane.

We've been linked with him a few times under Clough and Weir if memory serves, it had all gone silent on him until he cropped up inTufty's interview! I'd for one would be made up of we got him first class centre half in league one!

Back
Top Bottom