Incoming? Dan Burn

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Why do you all torment yourselves? For a start we need a lot more than just a new centre half. Secondly I find that it becomes easier to support United the less you give a shit.....which is something I'm becoming very good at.

They'll sign who they sign, they'll do what they do. Which means they will most likely disappoint in the window and be in this division next season. Same owd, who cares!

The only way is to try and care less . Hard to do though trying to let go of something that has meant so much to you all your life.

I don't mean to be negative before we even sign him but is 8 out and just Dan Burn in going to be enough?

Not for this season no but as ive said elsewhere, I really don't think promotion is seen as a priority this season by the board. Much more important to them to get rid of players. Long term this should be beneficial but short term there will be little to get excited about

He's already signed, this was footage of him in Viper Rooms last night celebrating a successful move up north

When Dan burn actually arrives at the lane I expect him to be carried down the car park by angels and have a brilliant gleaming halo above his head..

Just like I expected Hammond to be a midfield powerhouse..

Think I'll be disappointed again.. It's overkill on one player..

The only way is to try and care less . Hard to do though trying to let go of something that has meant so much to you all your life.

To all of us and I recognise that sentiment.....but there are many far more important things and in the cold light of day the club cares only about your money, not the loyalty in itself. The players don't give a shit about either. They take a lot, achieve nothing and then leave. Hard to keep loving something like that.

You watch we'll sign him and he'll be the biggest, clumsiest donkey you ever saw.
Have you seen him play? tell us what his strengths and weaknesses are or are you just pulling him to pieces because our manager wants to sign him. I await your negative response

Have you seen him play? tell us what his strengths and weaknesses are or are you just pulling him to pieces because our manager wants to sign him. I await your negative response
I saw him in the play off we had against them a few years ago. I can't really remember how he played.

It is merely a prediction. Someone raised the point the other day, there's very few players in recent years we've signed and gone on to a higher level. It's just not how it works with our recruitment.

If they have any ability whatsoever it's normally been disintegrated by the time they've played a few games for us any way.

I saw him in the play off we had against them a few years ago. I can't really remember how he played.

It is merely a prediction. Someone raised the point the other day, there's very few players in recent years we've signed and gone on to a higher level. It's just not how it works with our recruitment.

If they have any ability whatsoever it's normally been disintegrated by the time they've played a few games for us any way.
As I expected a negative response

To all of us and I recognise that sentiment.....but there are many far more important things and in the cold light of day the club cares only about your money, not the loyalty in itself. The players don't give a shit about either. They take a lot, achieve nothing and then leave. Hard to keep loving something like that.

Totally agree. I want to switch it off. There is nothing at the club in its present state that deserves the time, money and passion we all put into it. Its beyond anger for most of us and now it's just almost acceptance that "that's how things are" . Its tragic what's been allowed to happen at a club that means to so much to so many

Totally agree. I want to switch it off. There is nothing at the club in its present state that deserves the time, money and passion we all put into it. Its beyond anger for most of us and now it's just almost acceptance that "that's how things are" . Its tragic what's been allowed to happen at a club that means to so much to so many

Let it go if you can. Honestly it's so uplifting.

This thing with Dan Burn has been dragging on for so long that he has almost achieved legendary status without, kicking a ball for us, nor is he ever likely too. Perhaps we should unveil a statue of him in the car park or name a stand after him. After this window shuts, I hope I never have to read his name again on the forum:mad:

Dan Burn's walkin' about West London with a John Holmes muthafucka of a bone on.
Twenty-Six pages devoted to the Galloot.
I'll be expectin' a four-figure thread and a section devoted after all the entertainment I've provided.

Source - Star suggests Adkin's could be set to resurrect interest in Dan Burn when emergency loan window opens later this month.

Get in
So we will spend the entire loan window trying to get Burn ------ Well we tried but just couldnt get it over the line.

Back
Top Bottom