A site like this is always vulnerable.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Woodwardfan

Woodwardfan
Reaction score
Should any sad bastard simply join this site to be negative and to affect Blades fans' morale it would be interesting to observe how long it would take for any infiltrator to be sussed.After all this must be one of the finest fans' forums in the country, not rivalled anywhere near our area.

I suppose all posters will always observe the newness of any member who is really negative.

Could it ever happen? Surely not.

Go on... tell us what you're really thinking...

Should any sad bastard simply join this site to be negative and to affect Blades fans' morale it would be interesting to observe how long it would take for any infiltrator to be sussed.After all this must be one of the finest fans' forums in the country, not rivalled anywhere near our area.

I suppose all posters will always observe the newness of any member who is really negative.

Nope, run that through Bing Translator twice and I am still none he wiser.

Although i was positive Clough but even more positive Adkins . To be fair Woody , it is not negative , its opinions , depending on what side of the fence you sit on . If all were positive , i think i was following a american christian cult forum , and wouldnt bother reading any , and fuck off somewhere else more interesting .

Positive - negative - football - SUFC.

Nowt wrong with balancing both,

UTB

I think people should see others opinions and views for exactly what they are- opinions.

People that express an opinion you feel is negative are no less a Blade than you are.

They aren't some secret morale sleeper cell sent by Chris Waddle to sent fellow Blades mental.

They don't need to keep a nose firmly inside Jim's backside to support our club and they certainly aren't less knowledgable than you simply because you may spent your life attempting to positively spin every event.

There's no need to suspicious, there's no need to get upset and there's no need to leave a forum in a huff.

Maybe they've become more cynical due to watching their club rot in league one for 5 long years and are praying for the day we fulfill some of our potential again and reward our excellent and long suffering fans.

MPPiggo was outed a while back. I've got my suspicions, but chances are only 4/10! ;)o_O

A waste of time. Surely.

I don't know about you but if someone's got constructive criticisms of the club then that's always worth reading, pointing out an area of weakness can have the aim of making the club stronger (tbf to Pinchy - though I think he takes it far too far - this is the idea of the anti-Bladiness isn't it?).

Otoh ceaseless one-dimensional wrist-slashing negativity means I feel like an unpaid therapist, and this earns a block...and a return to a more productive forum interface experience outcome :rolleyes:

Also, any negative infiltrators would have to go some to counter Positive Nigel's Good Vibrations :)

MPPiggo was outed a while back. I've got my suspicions, but chances are only 4/10! ;)o_O
I'm intrigued on this one. Just noticed the 4/10 and wondered if it was an indirect dig at myself following my rating of our summer. Quite clever actually, I'll give you that.

If that be your intention - say so, I don't mind. But I can assure you your suspicions are very much mis-placed. It's more a building sense of league one stability that initiates my disappointments with the club.

It's a shame that such ridicule is levelled at posters in the event of an expression of an opinion other than that of complete admiration for the club.

Didnt you want 4 or 5 new signing by yesterday Barney,i would imagine you are a very angry young man today,very angry indeed

cool-story-bro-get-to-the-part-where-you-stfu.jpg

Noted, thanks again.

...anyone remember the 'sleeper cells' on Porktalk?

That was naughty...lol..

Note that this is a coded message and Woodwardfan is actually making a reference to fake reviews on TripAdvisor

There's a new site set up by someone called Jostein who is, I think, a BM poster.

If anybody has left BM, doesn't like this site and is looking for an alternative then you could try this one.

For me, even though I have registered on the new site, (as I always do on new Blades fan forums), S24SU is absolutely the best around

http://www.weareblades.com/forums/

There's a new site set up by someone called Jostein who is, I think, a BM poster.

If anybody has left BM, doesn't like this site and is looking for an alternative then you could try this one.

For me, even though I have registered on the new site, (as I always do on new Blades fan forums), S24SU is absolutely the best around

Did he Flo there?

From the forum rules

• Please refrain from swearing. We don’t believe there’s any call for it. A profanity filter is in place to block any use of bad language and users will be ‘red carded’ for repeat use.
Fuck that

Well, I'm just glad Woodwardfan is around; I nearly spent £2000 on a weekend break in Crapston Manor until I discovered that some of the reviews on Tripadvisor are fake, then I also nearly made an ass of myself by "liking" a post by a Wendy fan on here!!!!
That, of course was all after the lengthy opus I had crafted on the great work that Simon Clough had put into the academy and scouting system also.

Back
Top Bottom