Shame , Shame , Shame.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

An utterly shambolic season. Poor Management, disinterested players and pathetic non - funded directorship. An insult to the hard working gullible season ticket holders. Absolute humiliation from August 23 - April 24. Hecky thrown to the baying wolves and Wilder no better. Lost for words and seething !

Last season fans of other clubs consistently said they can't believe we're near the top.
The consensus from the masses was we were average Championship standard with the odd talented players who could score from nothing.
Referring mainly to N'Diaye and Berge. Also thought Heckys pragmatism helped us win promotion too.

When I say he was pragmatic...I means under Hecky we would go 1-0 up, then become extremely defensive/ negative
but it tended to work as we grounded out loads of 1-0 wins eventhough the opposition dominated us.

I know we only lost the 1st match of this season 1-0 but Palace had 3 goals disallowed and we hardly ventured in to their half.
It was so one-sided I felt deflated watching it because that match confirmed my fears
that last season promotion success was down to 1 player, lose N'Diaye and we have nothing and that proven to be the case.

Wilder has a massive job because we're starting a team from scratch.
The good news is at least we have some decent youngsters and one of the bigger budgets in the division.

An utterly shambolic season. Poor Management, disinterested players and pathetic non - funded directorship. An insult to the hard working gullible season ticket holders. Absolute humiliation from August 23 - April 24. Hecky thrown to the baying wolves and Wilder no better. Lost for words and seething
You’ve arrived with a firecracker there👍

An utterly shambolic season. Poor Management, disinterested players and pathetic non - funded directorship. An insult to the hard working gullible season ticket holders. Absolute humiliation from August 23 - April 24. Hecky thrown to the baying wolves and Wilder no better. Lost for words and seething !
We got lucky by promotion with Ndiaye.

Then sold him. That’s where it all went wrong.

In Ted Lasso, that actress played a character deliberately trying to get the Football Club she owned relegated.

They were relegated on the final day. She should have hired Abdullah to get the job done much quicker.
Better looking than the Prince. I could stomach that.

Wake fucking up it going to get even worse.
Last season fans of other clubs consistently said they can't believe we're near the top.
The consensus from the masses was we were average Championship standard with the odd talented players who could score from nothing.
Referring mainly to N'Diaye and Berge. Also thought Heckys pragmatism helped us win promotion too.

When I say he was pragmatic...I means under Hecky we would go 1-0 up, then become extremely defensive/ negative
but it tended to work as we grounded out loads of 1-0 wins eventhough the opposition dominated us.

I know we only lost the 1st match of this season 1-0 but Palace had 3 goals disallowed and we hardly ventured in to their half.
It was so one-sided I felt deflated watching it because that match confirmed my fears
that last season promotion success was down to 1 player, lose N'Diaye and we have nothing and that proven to be the case.

The good news is at least we have some decent youngsters and one of the bigger budgets in the division.
E

What does non - funded directorship mean?

We won’t have one of the bigger budgets

The mugged me getting me to pay for a season ticket to watch that rubbish. It won’t happen again.

We had macatee and doyle and they made a massive difference. We had some good players in an average division.

Back
Top Bottom