Walker Tantrum Pay Up

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Players get frustrated every week. KW no different to any other player in that he drops bollox, albeit less frequently than others

If he does the correct thing, make an apology and pay for the damage then fine. I certainly wouldn’t hold it against him

What about when at FT, Larouci was sat on the pitch, alone, distraught at not putting it out of play and costing us a point. None of our players consoled him. Walker went and picked him up.

Walker then walked over to the South Stand and handed his shirt to a SUFC fan in the stand.

What a privileged twat 🙄
The least he could have done was apologise to the advertising hoarding, but no, he left it there, damaged, both physically and likely emotionally.

What about when at FT, Larouci was sat on the pitch, alone, distraught at not putting it out of play and costing us a point. None of our players consoled him. Walker went and picked him up.

Walker then walked over to the South Stand and handed his shirt to a SUFC fan in the stand.

What a privileged twat 🙄
Yep. He also caused criminal damage. Deliberately.

some people on here need to get out their bubble. it might come as a surprise to some people but amazingly sportsman like walker are very competitive & dont like losing. so if he's at fault for conceding a goal he might be a bit angry. i know it was a shock to me as well. like anyone in angry the closest thing to you gets a battering. if those hoardings are built to take a 30yd thunderstrike that just missed. i think it can take a kicking

i was very impressed with walker, it was clear to him that today was just business. as said above didnt celebrate & stayed behind to pay his respect to us before he went to the city fans

The least he could have done was apologise to the advertising hoarding, but no, he left it there, damaged, both physically and likely emotionally.
What was it advertising at the time though, the exploiting banks or the betting parasite companies or the Sky two-faced twitter twatteries ? If it was we should all pay the fine as long as we get a chance to kick it ourselves 😁

What was it advertising at the time though, the exploiting banks or the betting parasite companies or the Sky two-faced twitter twatteries ? If it was we should all pay the fine as long as we get a chance to kick it ourselves 😁
I don't see them advertising anything, more a public displaying of emotions.

They have feelings you know.

I can't believe the haters on this thread, he is a top blade, and showed it yesterday with most of his actions. I would dare to say it was play acting. He messed up with the backheal that led to our goal, but more than that he stayed on the ground "feigning" injury. This was constructive in the Blades goal. He played McBurnie onside and the goal would have been ruled out otherwise, as stated on MOTD. He also put himself out of play during one of our few attacks. He may have prevented the goal had he been on the pitch. He "play acted" the frustration, perhaps not in a clever way, to try and verify his actions to Pep, who will still chew his nuts imo. Those who sat they don't want the best fullback in EPL to play for us in the future, and he is a true blade, are completely mad.

He'll be embarrassed by his reaction and almost certainly will have already agreed to pay for the damage.

We've all been there

I can't believe the haters on this thread, he is a top blade, and showed it yesterday with most of his actions. I would dare to say it was play acting. He messed up with the backheal that led to our goal, but more than that he stayed on the ground "feigning" injury. This was constructive in the Blades goal. He played McBurnie onside and the goal would have been ruled out otherwise, as stated on MOTD. He also put himself out of play during one of our few attacks. He may have prevented the goal had he been on the pitch. He "play acted" the frustration, perhaps not in a clever way, to try and verify his actions to Pep, who will still chew his nuts imo. Those who sat they don't want the best fullback in EPL to play for us in the future, and he is a true blade, are completely mad.
I dont understand this.
He was off the pitch " staying on the ground"......." feigning injury.." SO how could he play McB onside.??
You cant be counted as playing someone onside if you are off the pitch can you.?

It's really not that big of a deal.

Frustration often makes people do unwise things in the heat of the moment, I'm not sure that somebody should be castigated for having a human reaction to something.

I dont understand this.
He was off the pitch " staying on the ground"......." feigning injury.." SO how could he play McB onside.??
You cant be counted as playing someone onside if you are off the pitch can you.?

If he leaves the pitch without the referees permission he’s classed as on the goal line.

His version of throwing playstation controller across room

is this a serious thread ? dont have a problem with him or what he did he had a job to do and fucked it up and was pissed off i'd welcome him back anyday a proper player who even gave his city shirt to a young blade on south stand

Top post

Lifelong Blade who grew up in Sharrow and was a ball boy at the Lane.

I can only think some of the righteous comments on here, are alcohol induced.

He WILL come back (a la Jags, Deano, Billy), whatever division we are in, so with due respect at all, please stop this whining shite

Surely the screens belong to the EPL not us? As far as i know, they insist on them for all Prem matches.
So they are not part of our ground, just advertising screens. So who are you suggestion he pays for the damage?

I think the world of Walker and recently described him on here as the world’s best right back.

But what he did is criminal damage, full stop. “Frustration” doesn’t excuse it one iota. If one of us did that, anywhere, what would the result be? Would we get off with it because we were “frustrated”? Why should it be any different because he’s a footballer?

So he needs to pay for the damage and he needs to come out & apologise publicly so young kids who were watching don’t think it’s in any way acceptable.
If it is broken (and it looked it), then he should offer to pay for it.

Haven't sportsmen/women, damaged racquets/ nets / advertising hoardings / flags/ goalposts etc in the heat of the moment??

All this talk of disrespecting the ground, he hardly did a turd on the centre spot did he? He kicked a board in frustration (I'm sure it wasn't premeditated), and he probably regrets it. Of course he should offer to repair it.

Aside from that he applauded all 4 sides of the ground, gave his shirt to a young Utd fan and consoled an opponent.

What a wanker.

If it is broken (and it looked it), then he should offer to pay for it.

Haven't sportsmen/women, damaged racquets/ nets / advertising hoardings / flags/ goalposts etc in the heat of the moment??

All this talk of disrespecting the ground, he hardly did a turd on the centre spot did he? He kicked a board in frustration (I'm sure it wasn't premeditated), and he probably regrets it. Of course he should offer to repair it.

Aside from that he applauded all 4 sides of the ground, gave his shirt to a young Utd fan and consoled an opponent.

What a wanker.
If I remember correctly Djokovic mashed his racket on the side of the net in the last Wimbledon final, they usually get a bit of a telling off for it don't they? Not sure he was disrespecting the court he was pissed off, we've all been there, it happens.

We've all done daft stuff in the moment, I know I have many times and especially when playing sport! Whether he paid or not, his overall actions yesterday were that he has huge affection for the club and I think with his contract up next summer there is a real chance he will join us which would be amazing!

If I remember correctly Djokovic mashed his racket on the side of the net in the last Wimbledon final, they usually get a bit of a telling off for it don't they? Not sure he was disrespecting the court he was pissed off, we've all been there, it happens.
Lol, this was one of the incidents I was thinking of, but you're braver than me - I couldn't spell his name 😁😁

I dont understand this.
Ask Alan Shearer, this is what he said last night. I am not expert on the ever changing crazy rules of the EPL.

Back
Top Bottom