Academy

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Sean Thornton

I say a little prayer….
Reaction score
Anyone know anything about this?

“So got some insider info yesterday m8 at work his m8 is a shareholder at United and is joint owner of an architects business which is currently drawing plans up for an academy to built on the old steel city ground across from concord park sports centre we apparently have already purchased the land which could host 3 or 4 pitches at least,no idea why it’s being kept quiet as it’s been going on for months
good for me as it’s local so should be able to get to games again also would allow us to gain grade A status”

What l do know is that the mate of a mate must be the Prince as there are no other shareholders at SUFC, and the same person reported that the club shares were trading at £6.50, valuing the club at over £460m.

“So got some insider info yesterday m8 at work his m8 is a shareholder at United and is joint owner of an architects business which is currently drawing plans up for an academy to built on the old steel city ground across from concord park sports centre we apparently have already purchased the land which could host 3 or 4 pitches at least,no idea why it’s being kept quiet as it’s been going on for months
good for me as it’s local so should be able to get to games again also would allow us to gain grade A status”

What l do know is that the mate of a mate must be the Prince as there are no other shareholders at SUFC, and the same person reported that the club shares were trading at £6.50, valuing the club at over £460m.

So what you are saying is there might be something in this ?

That club valuation made me laugh (and I am neither pig nor suicidal Blade).

“So got some insider info yesterday m8 at work his m8 is a shareholder at Wendy and is joint owner of an architects business which is currently drawing plans up for an academy to built on the old steel city ground across from concord park sports centre we apparently have already purchased the land which could host 3 or 4 pitches at least,no idea why it’s being kept quiet as it’s been going on for months

What l do know is that the mate of a mate must be Chansiri as there are no other shareholders at SWFC, and the same person reported that the club shares were trading at £6.50, valuing the club at over £460m. So get your return to the premiership 20 year season tickets at £20 grand each now. MASSIV. Yours a Man City Fan.
Think there was something lost in translation. Here's the correct amended text. :).

That club valuation made me laugh (and I am neither pig nor suicidal Blade).

The thing is he’s still under the impression that old Plc shares are somehow still linked to the football club plus the site he got the £6.50 from is years out of date in any valuation of a company that’s only probable asset is some second hand hotel beds and fixtures. Oh, and it actually values the shares at 6.5p. :)

Didn't the Prince say something about news with the academy just after promotion. Which struck me as odd considering he has his foot out the door

Would there be a planning application?

Here's the star making a article out of the one line in passing the Prince said about upgrading the academy in may. There's been some small changes with a small extension to the gym for example so it could just mean that of course!

Would there be a planning application?
You’d assume so can’t see the buildings currently on the site being enough to house the academy so we’d have to build new facilities on site and that would need planning

You’d assume so can’t see the buildings currently on the site being enough to house the academy so we’d have to build new facilities on site and that would need planning

Another 4/5 weeks to completion then?

Err, hold on……

Would love this if true as it’s on my door step.

Wouldn’t surprise me but just looking at the land would it be big enough for a cat A academy considering facilities, presumably an all weather pitch would be there also, interesting.

Attachments

• IMG_1273.png
    IMG_1273.png
    4.1 MB · Views: 80

Concord ,not one flat pitch out of about 20 up hill both ways on a few pitches 😂
I remember playing in goal there during a gale force wind. Best performance of my life. Had to calculate wind speed in a millisecond for every shot.

Played football regularly on Concord Park for Friendlies League matches between 1979 and 1984 but played British Deaf cup matches on BSC ground (also played cricket there), the pitch on BSC ground were always good but not on Concord Park so are the pitches better now?

Played football regularly on Concord Park for Friendlies League matches between 1979 and 1984 but played British Deaf cup matches on BSC ground (also played cricket there), the pitch on BSC ground were always good but not on Concord Park so are the pitches better now?
Concord pitches are still shit. Steel City pitches are ok. Not brilliant but you'd think after throwing a few quid at them they'd be fine. Relatively flat too.

Less dogshit more syringes…..

The old fella that used to sit next to us when I was a kid used to lament that certain United players wouldn’t get a game on Concord Park. Now they might!

Also said Littlejohn wouldn’t be a footballer while he had a hole in his arse.

Personally I would have thought more coaching would have been more effective but each to their own!

Lydon Snr played for PSV Hinde House,
the school not far from Shiregreen WMC.
Had relatives who went to Concord School.

For gods sake,don’t come on here spreading some positive news,some of them on here will be running up Hyde park flats stairwell,to the roof,staring into the abyss garbling “we are shit,skint,only got 3 players for the first match,Prince has sold to a guy called Billy Smart,we are proper fooked ! Amen.

There are going’s on afoot at Concord. The shares are worth far more though.

Assuming l’ve used the correct address for the Land Registry search there has been no sale from 2000, when the figures were recorded.

Back
Top Bottom