Hated former players

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Jug Eared Cunt at Southampton. I still hold out hope that he cops for a David Busst Special one day, fucking prick.

Matthew Kilgallon
Jordan Slew
Andy Gray
Mark McCuntly
Kevin MacDonald
James Wallace
Gareth Taylor

There's probably many more.
Gareth Taylor!!! Really? That is certainly an answer I wasn't expecting to see. A great player at the time IMO....what a forward line we had back then - Deane, Fjortoft and Taylor.

Off on a tangent but can i also just get my hate in for Darren Huckerby & Marlon Harewood?! We seemed to be linked with both these twats every transfer window for about 5 years solid and both were absolute Thundercunts of the highest order!

Gareth Taylor!!! Really? That is certainly an answer I wasn't expecting to see. A great player at the time IMO....what a forward line we had back then - Deane, Fjortoft and Taylor.

I thought he was great when he was with us, but I remember when he came back to Bramall Lane when he was at Burnley in the early 2000's and he was a lairy cunt.
It was a bad-tempered match that day (Warnock and their manager Stan Ternant weren't the best of friends) and he was very involved, wading into every confrontation.

Liek some have said, 'hate' is probably too strong a word. And the disliking shouldn't really be about footballing ability.

My disliking of McMahon was about his awful cheating antics and I could never get on board with liking him as a SUFC player which like I say is rare.

Harsh to say Blackman left us in the shit. It was McCabe who sold him. Blame McCabe!

Same with Beattie. Who sells their top scorers mid-season? Really.

We do - 97/98 - Deane/Fjortoft, 08/09 - Beattie - 12/13 - Blackman, even more unbelievable we'd only signed him in summer.

We do - 97/98 - Deane/Fjortoft, 08/09 - Beattie - 12/13 - Blackman, even more unbelievable we'd only signed him in summer.
Yeah but to quote McCabe....

"We made a million on Blackman."

Didnt care about the success of the club really. Cared more about the money. Which is fine, I suppose. But it was far too short-sighted.

Yeah but to quote McCabe....

"We made a million on Blackman."

Didnt care about the success of the club really. Cared more about the money. Which is fine, I suppose. But it was far too short-sighted.

Not an accountant but I'm very sure we would have made more than a million if we'd have been promoted. I am very sure Blackman would have scored the goals to give us a better chance than ending up with Joe fucking Ironside upfront in a play off semi.

Not an accountant but I'm very sure we would have made more than a million if we'd have been promoted. I am very sure Blackman would have scored the goals to give us a better chance than ending up with Joe fucking Ironside upfront in a play off semi.
That's what I mean by short-sighted. Would Blackmans value have decreased so much in that 6 months? Highly doubtful. Would we have had a better chance of going up? Definitely. No guarantee, but more chance. Its why I really grew to hate McCabe, especially when he was so brazen about making that million profit.

That's what I mean by short-sighted. Would Blackmans value have decreased so much in that 6 months? Highly doubtful. Would we have had a better chance of going up? Definitely. No guarantee, but more chance. Its why I really grew to hate McCabe, especially when he was so brazen about making that million profit.

Hey, it was a great bit of business 🤣

in fairness all we did was hoof the ball over him so all he got was a sore neck, if we'd used properly who knows?
True. Same can be said of Billy Sharp’s spell under Blackwell. If only we had played to his strengths rather than hoofing it to him like he was Andy Carroll.

Agree with Tony McMahon. The bloke was a bellend. Limited shit clogger of a footballer who used to spend all game doing nowt but kick and wind up opponents.

I could probably name the number of players I ‘liked’ during the Clough and Adkins days on one hand though.

Those were some dark times and it’s why I’ll never slag Chris Wilder off when looking back at it now.

Being a bit more mature ( age wise ) than some on ere , I’ve had to stretch back ,
While Hammond might be in some people’s books , that’s the contract our club put on the table , if any of us were given a years pay for doing nowt , hands up anybody not taking it
Given - obviously
Curran - that slide up to us on Boxing Day then we signed the cunt !!!
Marlon king - a horrible human being and a stain on our club for signing and paying him the privilege
Lunsacunt - that last season and Wilder kept playing him 6 good months out of 4 years
Ramsdale-didn’t have an issue with him being sold , and could understand it from a club / business point of view but what came out after made him look a cunt , so hopefully he’ll be well received next season with Arsenil

Liek some have said, 'hate' is probably too strong a word. And the disliking shouldn't really be about footballing ability.

My disliking of McMahon was about his awful cheating antics and I could never get on board with liking him as a SUFC player which like I say is rare.
I generally hate cheats. Back then, I think McMahon was one of my favourite players for a short time.... Which season did we had him? Were we awful? Not Danny Wilson?

Also thought Leon Britton was an arse for moving back to Swansea at the first opportunity saying it was a mistake coming to us.
Think it was the football 🤷‍♂️under blackie , that was an issue, constantly injured with a neck strain , he was a good baller
don’t really blame him moving back

Agree with Tony McMahon. The bloke was a bellend. Limited shit clogger of a footballer who used to spend all game doing nowt but kick and wind up opponents.

I could probably name the number of players I ‘liked’ during the Clough and Adkins days on one hand though.

Those were some dark times and it’s why I’ll never slag Chris Wilder off when looking back at it now.
Ah ok. He did have a decent right foot though... Or was I blinded by alcohol and my apparent love for him?

Back
Top Bottom