Let's face it, as a club...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Blade56

May I congratulate you on an absolutely fabulous whoosh....

The first team place is concrete... Woodward #7 role...
I'm feckin whoooooooshin, feckin flouncing and feckin snapping at owt that moves LYDIA.

by the way, if you want a new quaff let me know what style and I'll set you a few styles up to suit your mood, mines angry :mad:

Correct me if i'm wrong... I'm sure your the same "Clown" that insinuated i was indeed a pig only a week ago for starting a thread titled "Worrying times"?

Seems to me your some sort of self centred cretin that can't agree with anyone because you didn't say it first!

You've started a thread that basically everyone has already spoken about, myself included on nemerous threads!
My profound apologies Ino. You posted with 11 posts on the board at a time when several snort beasts were at it and I was with the black dog that is United. Welcome to the board and apologies once again I hit em all hard that week and you were collateral.

Depressed because of the way a football club is run (in your opinion)?
Pull yourself together and wait until you really do have something in your life to get depressed about. Quite frankly you're insulting people who really do suffer from the illness that is depression.
I've been to the deepest depths of depression and it never leaves you. Only people who don't understand say cretinous things like "pull yourself together"

We can portion some blame on players, and some on management. The majority of the blame falls at the feet of our owners though.

However, seeing as they're not lining up round the block to buy United off McCabe and HRH, it appears there's nothing we can do.

What is frustrating is that I get the feeling that the owners do want to sell: McCabe seems to have grown bored and apathetic and HRH hasn't been the same since he hot his new job.
If this is the case you'd hope they would invest the money needed to change our fortunes on the pitch (I think we're about 4 players off, so you'd think £2-3m would be required) in order to save them some of the millions they lose every year while we're in this division, simultaneously making us a far more attractive prospect for potential buyers.

I know the above over-simplifies the issues we face, but the old cliché "you have to spend money to make money" rings true in our case.

Blade56, getting boring now, and to be fair for a guy of your age you are coming across as a bit of a twat
Full blown twat who's seen it all and knows we are in the brown stuff. If you accept this last six years and continue devaluing of the club nip over to S6 it's more your style

Well that's bollocks about the ground but I dare say you are frustrated and emotional which can lead to illogical thinking.

How many prospective "new owners" have made offers to KM? He would love to talk to you if you are interested..

Yes a bit pissed off, but don't you think it's possible to fall so low that we don't command big enough crowds and therefore are not capable of paying the rent that mcabe charges, forcing us to play elsewhere ?

How else is kmc getting his money back, because we are getting worse and worse per season and you know the facts you've seen the fall like me..

Didn't something similar to this happen at Rotherham to an extent, who are now a division above us.

If we keep mcabe in charge you can't say we won't fall to division 4..

Tough times and like I've mentioned these next 3 hours are crucial.

No one can get away from the facts that 2 young players (not regulars) have left for good money but why weren't they playing for us. Others like McNulty leave again without really having a chance after being brought back into the fold. Through in Brayford,a couple of Wallaces and Flynn etc and our squad is shrinking.

We then get excited about new players, everyone does of course,but these guys are deemed not really good enough at Oldham,
Bury,
Narnia,
Oxford etc.
With the exception of maybe Fleck and the lad from Middlesborough where's the improvement ?
There isn't any .
That's why we can't beat Sourhend, Rochdale and Crewe and the rest.

You guys that turn up in your thousands every week are true legends , real heroes .
I used to be so envious , ridiculously so. But now I'm almost glad I live to far away to here the Wendy mocking,it would break me !!

...it looks like we are finished at anything above this level.

Not posted for a while cause our plight is so obvious and so same old and no amount of discussion will change our fate, no one is listening. It's not as if we are standing still we are going backwards.

We are selling the family silver to pay off our repetitive short termism and poor running of the club whilst trying to build a team by using a barrow boy bidding a maximum of £250,000 for players that are worth far more in today's market.

Meanwhile above us the PL are chucking millions around on top of the BILLION already spent. Even the championship are chucking tens of millions around and the porkers with one of the richest owners in the world are quiet.

The BTeam experiment has started and will gather pace and penitrate to league level in the next few seasons, the money men have decided so forget any fan protest. As we were reminded recently we (the football fans) are no longer important.

As a club we lack leadership and the financial clout to do anything meaningful in today's market and I for one foresee the end of the club as an entity that I have loved and supported for 60 years :(.

YHIHF

so depressed
Cheer up owd pal!

You'll be giving clowns a bad reputation of being unhappy creatures despite the painted on smile!

My pecker is up tonight! Despite the draught from that transfer window.

...it looks like we are finished at anything above this level.

Not posted for a while cause our plight is so obvious and so same old and no amount of discussion will change our fate, no one is listening. It's not as if we are standing still we are going backwards.

We are selling the family silver to pay off our repetitive short termism and poor running of the club whilst trying to build a team by using a barrow boy bidding a maximum of £250,000 for players that are worth far more in today's market.

Meanwhile above us the PL are chucking millions around on top of the BILLION already spent. Even the championship are chucking tens of millions around and the porkers with one of the richest owners in the world are quiet.

The BTeam experiment has started and will gather pace and penitrate to league level in the next few seasons, the money men have decided so forget any fan protest. As we were reminded recently we (the football fans) are no longer important.

As a club we lack leadership and the financial clout to do anything meaningful in today's market and I for one foresee the end of the club as an entity that I have loved and supported for 60 years :(.

YHIHF

so depressed

Yer wet sod. Depressed?!

The McCabe's quite clearly, don't know how to run a football club, tin-pot...they know/care about building stuff..hotels, stands etc ...
'Big' Kev goes on about 'luck'..you could say it was only a bit of luck that got us in the Prem...and even then McCabe managed to fuck that one up...big style....if he was that 'big' he'd know he wasn't the man for the job...

Back
Top Bottom