Team V Leicester B

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Moore

Freeman Wilson Wright O'Connell

Chapman Whiteman Reed Wallace

DCL

Clarke
I'd also be thinking along these lines but I'd also like to get something out of the game.

We've not seen Clarke and Done together. I'd use the game to witness that.

Not sure how in the plans Wallace is. If he isn't at all then I might play Fleck on the left to get him some game time. He's left footed and he'll get battered less than if he was in the middle so can ease him back.

Alternatively could play Hussey left midfield given he's supposed to be good at the offensive side, maybe build his confidence a little.

Is Chapman predominantly right sided or can he switch wings?

Also Reid played on the left v stocksbridge and set up a goal

I'm sure i had read his favoured position is that of his idol Downing who obviously plays on the left. Reed could be an option out wide then. It's a game where there is nothing to lose really with regards to experimenting.

Leicester City bringing close to a 1000, maybe more.
New signing lined up... ideal game to play.

Slimani.

1. Field a youth team in protest
2. Get disciplined for breaching the rules.
3. ???
4. Profit

I think the fine is probably something like GBP 5,000, which when you look at what we've paid for some of the players and managers over the years we should have no problem paying. In fact, take the money out of Adkins' pay off!

I'd be for giving some of the youth players a go.

Think reed, whiteman, brooks and DCL are probably deserving of a go to show that they are still in wilder's thoughts. It is probably correct to ensure that the back 4/5 play together again to build up some cohesion. We need to start keeping clean sheets asap.

Given we've now got our first win I'd pick a team of ballboys. Although I'd leave out the lad who works the Kop end of the South Stand. He's dynamite and mustn't be risked.
I like the way he aims for the opponents nads , when giving the ball back usually throwing it as hard as he can . He already has man of the match 3 times this season .

I'm just looking forward to seeing the attendance figure.

It would be quite a novelty to be part of the lowest crowd ever witnessed at Bramall Lane for a competitive match but I won't be there since it's a rotten format devised by cunts.

Do season ticket holders get counted if they don't go ?

When is this sham of a game? Not gonna bother with a view from I dont think. My own personal protest
I wouldn't have minded seeing their thoughts on the competition in general. Never mind Roy, I'll take a look for myself mate. :)

It won't be the first time their coach Steve Beaglehole has been to the Lane. Somewhere there is a Blades reserve player shirt gloriously emblazoned with the name: BEAGLEHOLE

I wouldn't go to this game if I lived INSIDE Bramall Lane and they let me watch it from the centre circle.
Season ticket holder and can be from my sofa to my seat in the South Stand in about 3 mins. Not going and wouldn't if it was free. I'm actually on nights so can't go but I wouldn't anyway!

Mind you I didn't go to the Crewe match and that was free and I wasn't on nights so I guess no surprise I'm not going to this one!

Please note: I do actually usually go!

Back
Top Bottom